Disiplin Kerja dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Prima Rintis Sejahtera Pekanbaru Divisi Unicharm

Dedi Iskamto

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of work discipline on the work productivity of employees of PT. Prima Rintis Sejahtera Pekanbaru. This study uses quantitative methods. The number of samples in this study is 49 people, all of whom are employees of PT Prima Rintis Sejahtera.

the results of the SPSS data obtained t count value of 5.866 while the t table value is 2.011 which means 5.866> 2.011 then H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted which means that work discipline has a significant effect on the work productivity of employees of PT. Prima Rintis Sejahtera Pekanbaru Unicharm Division.

Based on the results of SPSS obtained R2 value of 0.423 or equal to 42.3, which means that work discipline contributes to the influence of work productivity of employees of PT. Prima Rintis Sejahtera Pekanbaru Unicharm Division is 42.3%. And the remaining 57.7% is influenced by other variables outside the working discipline variable.

Simple linear regression equation is: Y = 18.144 + 0.737 X Constants of 18.144 if the variable X (work discipline) is 0 then the dependent variable Y (work productivity) remains at 18.144 While the influence of work discipline variables (X) on work productivity variables (Y) is positive that is 0.737, which means that every increase in one-unit work discipline variables will be able to increase the employee productivity variable of PT. Prima Rintis Sejahtera Pekanbaru Unicharm Division at 0.737 units.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Ardana. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Graha Ilmu. Yogyakarta

Iskamto, D, 2013, Ekonomi Daerah dalam Tatangan Masyarakat Ekonomi ASEAN. Jurnal Eko & Bisnis Volume 4, Nomor 2.

Iskamto, D, 2012, Persoalan Sumber daya Manusia dalam Pengembangan Ekonomi Islam. Jurnal Eko & Bisnis, Volume 3 Nomor 1.

Iskamto, D, 2016, Industri Keuangan Bank Syariah Nasional Dalam Masyarakat Ekonomi ASEAN. JEBI (Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam) - Volume 1, No.1.

Iskamto, D, 2017, Analisis Peranan Religiusitas Terhadap Kepercayaan Kepada Perbankan Syariah. Jurnal Maqdis: Jurnal Kajian Ekonomi Islam -Volume 2, Nomor 2.

Fathoni, Abdurrahmat, 2006, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.

Hasibuan, Malayu, 2013, Manajemen Sumer Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Handoko, T.H. 2011. Manajemen. Edisi Kedua. Penerbit BPFE. Yogyakarta.

Mangkunegara, A.P. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. PT Raja Grafindo. Bandung.

Nurmansyah, SR. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Suatu Pengantar. Unilak Press. Pekanbaru.

Nasution. 2010. Manajemen Mutu Terpadu. Ghalia Indonesia. Bogor.

Ghazali, P.L, and Ismail Mohd, Wan Muhamad Amir W Ahmad, Mustafa Mamat 2012 Implementation of Integration Model for All all Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 8(3): 1802-1812

Rizal, Khairul, 2014, Pengaruh Kedisiplinan Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Badan Pusat Statistik Kabupaten Kmpar. Skripsi. Jurusan Manajemen Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Riau Pekanbaru.

Rosidah, Ambar Teguh Sulistiyani. 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Graha Ilmu. Yogyakarta.

Supranto, J. 2009. Statistik Teori dan Aplikasi. Edisi Ketujuh Jilid 2. Erlangga. Jakarta

Sinambela, 2016, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Sudarmanto, 2014, Kinerja dan Pengembangan Kompetensi Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Sunyoto, Danang, 2012, Teori, Kuesioner dan Analisis Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Caps.

Susilowati, 2014, Analisis Disiplin Kerja Pegawai Negeri Sipil Pada Kantor Wilayah Kementrian Agama Provinsi Riau. Skripsi. Jurusan Manajemen Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Riau Pekanbaru.

Sutrisno, Edy, 2009, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana Prenadamedia Group.

Sugiyono. 2005. Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Cetakan XVIII. CV Alfabeta. Bandung

Sedarmayanti. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Refika Aditama. Bandung.

Teguh, Muhammad, 2005, Metodologi Penelitian Ekonomi. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Triton, PB. 2007. Manajemen Mutu Sumber Daya Manusia : Perspektif Partnership dan Kolektivitas. Penerbit Tugu. Yogyakarta.

Rivai, H. Veithzal. 2011.Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan. Jakarta: Djambaran.

Yulihardi & Dedi Iskamto, 2018, Pengaruh Perencanaan Kerja, Motivasi Kerja Dan Koordinasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Di Kecamatan Sipora Utara Kabupaten Kepulauan Mentawai, Eko Dan Bisnis (Riau Economics And Business Reviewe) Volume 9, Nomor 2.

Wibowo, 2012, Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17977/um042v24i1p12-20

Refbacks





Creative Commons License

Ekonomi Bisnis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License and published by Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Negeri Malang (UM)